- The program seeks women who desire to grow and learn individually and as a circle of women.
- Participants must be open to a diversity of thought, faith and lifestyle.
- Participants are not required to be Indiana residents.
- Participants are expected to attend scheduled sessions.
- An inter-view is required and provides potential participants with an understanding of the focus and process of the program, and clarifies their expectations of the program.
- The program is limited to the first 10 womxn who complete the Invitation RSVP process and pay the deposit, with no less than 8 participants necessary for the program to proceed.
Complete the INVITATION RSVP online or print out the form and submit it via mail.
- You may submit an additional page (1) for your responses if you so desire.
RSVPs are accepted year-round and must be received no later than July 1st prior to the next IVoW Experience
- Completed RSVP forms can be mailed to:
Indiana Voices of Women
1547 McShay Dr
West Lafayette, IN 47906
- Upon receipt of your RSVP form, you will be contacted to schedule an inter-view.
- Final discernment for participation is made no later than Aug.1st.
Once the Invitation RSVP process is complete, a $200 non-refundable deposit confirms applicant’s commitment and secures a place in The IVoW Experience. A tuition payment of $650 is due by the second session and the remaining tuition of $650 is due by the sixth session.
- For additional information please contact the co-facilitators: Barbara Kerkhoff at 765-418-3772 (firstname.lastname@example.org); or Anne Pigman at 765-585-5699 (email@example.com).
Indiana Voices of Women, P.O. Box 2203, West Lafayette, IN 47996-2203 firstname.lastname@example.org